Coconut Oil has many amazing health, skin, and cooking uses! See how many of these uses you’ve tried!
Coconut Oil has recently gained the reputation of being a miracle substance, and while it’s not my favorite carrier oil—my skin prefers olive, for whatever reason—it’s certainly incredibly useful (and delicious). There are some great recipes and interesting ideas at this link—as well as some dubious claims, so use your judgement. I’ve been meaning to try it mixed into coffee; several people have told me that works really well.
Also: don’t forget to enter the giveaway for a chance to wine a full-sized bottle of Tropical Traditions lotion and FIVE Coastal Scents eye shadows! It ends tomorrow at noon.
12 Notes/ Hide
- creaturebythewaterfeature likes this
- squiggleydot reblogged this from naturalbudgetbeauty
- rawradfish likes this
- dabalmherbalist likes this
- x-kei likes this
- halfbakedidea likes this
- acidponcho likes this
- sparebear likes this
- pocketcontents likes this
- eoporto said:I’ve been smoothing a little bit in my hair before styling, and i’ve definitely noticed a difference
- felistella likes this
- captainamericaa likes this
- frageelay likes this
- nicky36 likes this
- naturalbudgetbeauty posted this